From the dashboard you can create a folderPair. A folderPair is a definition of a sync that you want FolderSync to perform. It defines a sync between a local folder on your device and a remote folder for your chosen provider type. A sync can sync files to remote cloud storage, to your local storage or both ways.
Create a new folderPair by pressing
Create on folderPair card on the dashboard and select an account to use. An
SD CARD account is a built-in account type to use to sync between folders on the device only.
For this example we will use our Google Drive account we added earlier.
- Edit the name if you wish, you click the name at the top to start editing.
- Select the sync type - one-way (to remote provider or device) or two-way sync.
- Select the remote and local folder for the folderpair - when pressed a selection screen comes up where you can browse to the desired folder.
- Now configure additional settings if needed. See other sections for further details.
- Sync: Start syncing this folderpair.
- History: See syncing history.
- Copy: Copy this folderpair configuration to a new folderpair. The new folderpair will have scheduled sync disabled.
- Account: Change the account used for this folderPair.
- Reset: Reset the folderpair database. This will reset the folderPair clean state where it has no knowledge of files previously synced.
- Delete: Delete this folderpair.