Here the various folderPair sync options are explained.
- Name: Unique name of your choice.
- Sync type: The type of sync.
- To left folder: Files will be transferred to left folder. Files will not be transferred to right folder.
- Two-way: Files will both be transferred in both directions from left to right folder.
- To right folder: Files will be transferred to left folder. Files will not be transferred to right folder.
- Left account: The account to use when selecting the left folder.
- Left folder: The left folder to use.
- Right account: The account to use when selecting the right folder.
- Right folder: The right folder to use.
- Sync deletions: Check this if deletions are to be synced. Use with care! Disabled by default.
- Exclude from sync all: Select if you want to exclude this folderPair from syncing when pressing [Sync all] button on Sync Status screen.
- Do not create empty folders: Check this if empty folders should not be created when syncing.
- Disable checksum calculation: Checksums are calculated for device files to determine if they have changed since previous sync of folderPair. This can make the sync take longer if you have many files configured to sync. If you choose to disable checksum calculation, then only the modified time of the file will be used to check if it has changed since the previous sync.
- Overwrite old files: Choose what to do if a file already exist at target. Default setting is to overwrite the old file, so the newest file is used, which would the setting for most to use if running a normal sync. Some people may only want a file to transfer once and then not be updated on changes, in that case set this to never.
- If conflicting modifications: Choose what to do if a conflicting modification is detected. A conflicting modification is one where both the source and target file has been changed since last recorded sync. Default is to skip file, which will result in sync warnings.