On the connection screen you can define rules for when the FolderPair in question is allowed to sync.
- Use any available connection: Ignore any detected network state and attempt syncing of files regardless.
- Use WiFi: Check this setting, if this folderPair is allowed to sync on WiFi.
- Turn on WiFi: Check this if WiFi can be turned on automatically when starting folderPair sync. Not supported on newer Android versions.
- Use 3G/4G: Check this setting, if this FolderPair is allowed to sync on mobile 3G or 4G networks.
- Use Edge/2G: Check this setting, if this FolderPair is allowed to sync on Edge/2G mobile networks.
- Use other connections: Enable this if other connection types should be allowed (Bluetooth, USB, etc.).
- Sync when roaming: Allow syncing while roaming. Use with caution!
- Allowed WiFi SSID’s: Enter a list of allowed WiFi SSID’s to sync on. If empty, all WiFi networks are allowed.
- Disallowed Wifi SSID’s: Enter a list of disallowed WiFi SSID’s.