When scheduled sync is enabled, FolderSync will automatically attempt to sync the FolderPair in the background at the given time.
- Scheduled sync enabled: Check this if you want to sync on a schedule.
- Only sync if charging: Check this setting if FolderPair should only sync when charging.
- Sync interval: Choose how often you want to sync.
- Sync days: If sync interval is set to advanced, then this option is shown. Choose which days to sync.
- Sync times: If sync interval is set to advanced, then this option is shown. Choose which time of day to sync.
Battery optimization and other vendor specific "optimizations" are the most common causes for scheduled sync not to run or to freeze without errors. See here for more info on how to keep an app alive in the background if you are facing such issues.